Only late last week, the scuttlebutt was that IBM and Lenovo Group were moving along at a rapid pace so Big Blue could offload all or part of its System x x86 server business to the Chinese builder. Now, the latest word is that the deal has stalled as the two companies are haggling about the price. The first rumors about a …
Couldn't resist some point Scoring ?
Why on earth would HP want to buy IBM x86 servers when they're No1 in the market and have a better options in house than IBM with both Proliant and blades and have only just launched a new class of server in Moonshot.
Don't believe the hype HP still has plenty in the kitty if needed.
I doubt they'd buy IBM's x86 business. Silly idea.
> Don't believe the hype HP still has plenty in the kitty if needed.
The way HP is at the moment, it's probably just kitty litter
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'