Only late last week, the scuttlebutt was that IBM and Lenovo Group were moving along at a rapid pace so Big Blue could offload all or part of its System x x86 server business to the Chinese builder. Now, the latest word is that the deal has stalled as the two companies are haggling about the price. The first rumors about a …
Couldn't resist some point Scoring ?
Why on earth would HP want to buy IBM x86 servers when they're No1 in the market and have a better options in house than IBM with both Proliant and blades and have only just launched a new class of server in Moonshot.
Don't believe the hype HP still has plenty in the kitty if needed.
I doubt they'd buy IBM's x86 business. Silly idea.
> Don't believe the hype HP still has plenty in the kitty if needed.
The way HP is at the moment, it's probably just kitty litter
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen