Pivotal, the EMC-and-VMware spinout, is no ordinary company but is instead akin to a “cult”, according to Melissa Ries, the company's general manager for Asia Pacific and Japan. Ries' domain covers nations including Australia, India and Taiwan and about 15 per cent of the company's 1250 staff. Most are in pre-sales, sales or …
Yummy! (Or was that "BINGO!"?)
The emperors new clothes
are looking rather see-thru or is it just me?
Am sure with its EMC pedigree the marketing message will be awesome anyway and over compensated CIOs will flock around extolling the virtues, after a good feed from the EMC corporate teat.
Man I am sounding cynical today...
Nothing new here
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait