Pivotal, the EMC-and-VMware spinout, is no ordinary company but is instead akin to a “cult”, according to Melissa Ries, the company's general manager for Asia Pacific and Japan. Ries' domain covers nations including Australia, India and Taiwan and about 15 per cent of the company's 1250 staff. Most are in pre-sales, sales or …
Yummy! (Or was that "BINGO!"?)
The emperors new clothes
are looking rather see-thru or is it just me?
Am sure with its EMC pedigree the marketing message will be awesome anyway and over compensated CIOs will flock around extolling the virtues, after a good feed from the EMC corporate teat.
Man I am sounding cynical today...
Nothing new here
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs