Pivotal, the EMC-and-VMware spinout, is no ordinary company but is instead akin to a “cult”, according to Melissa Ries, the company's general manager for Asia Pacific and Japan. Ries' domain covers nations including Australia, India and Taiwan and about 15 per cent of the company's 1250 staff. Most are in pre-sales, sales or …
Yummy! (Or was that "BINGO!"?)
The emperors new clothes
are looking rather see-thru or is it just me?
Am sure with its EMC pedigree the marketing message will be awesome anyway and over compensated CIOs will flock around extolling the virtues, after a good feed from the EMC corporate teat.
Man I am sounding cynical today...
Nothing new here
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap