Pivotal, the EMC-and-VMware spinout, is no ordinary company but is instead akin to a “cult”, according to Melissa Ries, the company's general manager for Asia Pacific and Japan. Ries' domain covers nations including Australia, India and Taiwan and about 15 per cent of the company's 1250 staff. Most are in pre-sales, sales or …
Yummy! (Or was that "BINGO!"?)
The emperors new clothes
are looking rather see-thru or is it just me?
Am sure with its EMC pedigree the marketing message will be awesome anyway and over compensated CIOs will flock around extolling the virtues, after a good feed from the EMC corporate teat.
Man I am sounding cynical today...
Nothing new here
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan