It's been a busy day at Japanese IT giant Fujitsu, with the company reporting its financial results for its fiscal 2012 year ending in March (that's not a typo) and also announcing that it has spun off its microcontroller and analog device business to the flash-memory maker Spansion. Back in February, Fujitsu announced a massive …
Bet the half dozen shops still actively buying SPARC boxes were ecstatic about hearing this news.
Microcontroller [integrates very low-end microprocessor + other functions], not Microprocessor
I understand but seeing Fujitsu de-emphasizing any manufacturing at this point has to be worrying to SPARC shops.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait