It's been a busy day at Japanese IT giant Fujitsu, with the company reporting its financial results for its fiscal 2012 year ending in March (that's not a typo) and also announcing that it has spun off its microcontroller and analog device business to the flash-memory maker Spansion. Back in February, Fujitsu announced a massive …
Bet the half dozen shops still actively buying SPARC boxes were ecstatic about hearing this news.
Microcontroller [integrates very low-end microprocessor + other functions], not Microprocessor
I understand but seeing Fujitsu de-emphasizing any manufacturing at this point has to be worrying to SPARC shops.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM