Red-hot cluster-building students from Tsinghua University in Beijing stepped up their already high-level game - and took two of the three awards up for grabs at the inaugural Asia Student Cluster Challenge (ASC’13) finals last week in Shanghai. ASC’13 is the first leg in 2013’s Student Cluster Competition Triple Crown - a long- …
"Red-Hot", "All-Day Romp", "China"
Meh! I was expecting a top-shelf review of Asian Babes.
Re: "Red-Hot", "All-Day Romp", "China"
yeah and "Asia Student Cluster" is what happens in the halls after a good drinking session.
...maybe next time? And that highlights a problem with the internet, it's really difficult to find adult-oriented content on it.
And on a ....
... log scale?
I'll be there in Leipzig this summer. It's going to be tough to beat the Chinese teams even though I am rooting for EPCC (University of Edinburgh).
I wasn't really aware that you are allowed to also hand tune the codes yourself as it is not clearly specified in the regulations of the HPC Advisory Council. If that's the case, then this competition is actually more exciting than I previously thought.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs