Three hybrid flash-disk array upstarts are eating away at the incumbents' market share - and El Reg has peeked under the bonnet of one to find out how. El Reg talked about Nimble Storage and Tintri a couple of weeks ago and that prompted Tegile to pull aside the curtain and show us a few more numerical goodies. Rob Commins, its …
what about today's starboard systems announcement? And Exablox?
So the quote says they have most of their success against NetApp, EMC and Dell, yet HP are the ones you mention in the title? Axe to grind?
Most are Nimble customers
> The hybrid guys' businesses have more than 1,500 customers now and (El Reg estimates) something like 3,000 deployed systems. Expect to see entry-level and mid-range systems sales from the HINHED* gang come under pressure. ®
there is no T in this party.. It's gonna be H I N^2 H E D* baby!
Fusion io acquisition of Nexgen is another testament to the viability of hybrid
All flash player found the need to provide more than just high performance to maintain growth and viability.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16