Storage firm Fusion-io reported ugly results for its third fiscal 2013 quarter, with revenues down - albeit higher than analysts had expected - and a thumping loss. Flash NAND customers Apple and Facebook made up a whopping 50 per cent of its revenue in the second quarter, but execs said the customers' buying patterns led to an …
"it doesn't look like there's no danger Fusion will run out of cash."
So they are running out of cash? El Reg might want to think about re-drafting that sentence.
might their revenues crash even more
Now that they have opened up their things so customers can build their own flash cards using 3rd party flash on FusionIO controllers? Apple may not go that route since they don't seem to care about the latest custom thing. But Facebook I believe certainly will.
FusionIO is a cool, cool, COOL product BUT I dont see enterprises adopting it.
From a consumer point of view, I'd have one please...... if it didnt cost me a few limbs...
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series