Storage firm Fusion-io reported ugly results for its third fiscal 2013 quarter, with revenues down - albeit higher than analysts had expected - and a thumping loss. Flash NAND customers Apple and Facebook made up a whopping 50 per cent of its revenue in the second quarter, but execs said the customers' buying patterns led to an …
"it doesn't look like there's no danger Fusion will run out of cash."
So they are running out of cash? El Reg might want to think about re-drafting that sentence.
might their revenues crash even more
Now that they have opened up their things so customers can build their own flash cards using 3rd party flash on FusionIO controllers? Apple may not go that route since they don't seem to care about the latest custom thing. But Facebook I believe certainly will.
FusionIO is a cool, cool, COOL product BUT I dont see enterprises adopting it.
From a consumer point of view, I'd have one please...... if it didnt cost me a few limbs...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests