Insight Enterprises EMEA president Stuart Fenton has resigned after more than a decade at the helm but is remaining on board until the end of the year to help recruit his successor. Fenton joined the reseller giant as UK boss in October 2002 - three years after it acquired Choice Peripherals to set up a Euro beachhead and some …
Oh Jesus Christ.
You beat me to it
Here, have an upvote instead.
Too little too late.
About time. Useless Paul Simon sock wearing meddling eejit.
He was a waste of space and his "Comedic Values" at Team Rallies was shocking
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked