Insight Enterprises EMEA president Stuart Fenton has resigned after more than a decade at the helm but is remaining on board until the end of the year to help recruit his successor. Fenton joined the reseller giant as UK boss in October 2002 - three years after it acquired Choice Peripherals to set up a Euro beachhead and some …
Oh Jesus Christ.
You beat me to it
Here, have an upvote instead.
Too little too late.
About time. Useless Paul Simon sock wearing meddling eejit.
He was a waste of space and his "Comedic Values" at Team Rallies was shocking
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab