Huawei sent out a clear signal to its competitors in the global enterprise IT market on Tuesday with predictions of stellar growth for the vendor’s smallest business group over the next five years to reach revenues of $10bn by 2017. But analysts are sceptical about its chances of becoming a genuinely disruptive alternative to …
I can believe it.....
we've dumped Cisco for Huwawei. Far better spec, support and a lower price (despite Cisco pretty much offering to dump their kit on us)
Still, marketing go a long way i.e. back handers, FUD and blatant protectionism.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks