Hardware, virtualisation and services giant EMC has announced its first-quarter results for 2013 and while its finances are broadly positive, the devil's in the detail. EMC's revenues for the first quarter of 2013 were a record $5.39 billion - lower than Wall Street's estimates - and its profits were down by a smidge. The mid- …
Why buy a VNX?
If you're buying a VNX around now you might want to sign an NDA and take a look at the roadmap. Just saying.
No need for a NDA just wait until EMC World in May since that is when EMC announces new products.
Sounds like something wicked this way comes.....
Re: New products
Word has it the project isn't on schedule and it will be announced at VMworld instead.
NDA mostly refers to why EMC won't push VNX on customers that can wait a few quarters. Dis gon' be gud.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015