Hardware, virtualisation and services giant EMC has announced its first-quarter results for 2013 and while its finances are broadly positive, the devil's in the detail. EMC's revenues for the first quarter of 2013 were a record $5.39 billion - lower than Wall Street's estimates - and its profits were down by a smidge. The mid- …
Why buy a VNX?
If you're buying a VNX around now you might want to sign an NDA and take a look at the roadmap. Just saying.
No need for a NDA just wait until EMC World in May since that is when EMC announces new products.
Sounds like something wicked this way comes.....
Re: New products
Word has it the project isn't on schedule and it will be announced at VMworld instead.
NDA mostly refers to why EMC won't push VNX on customers that can wait a few quarters. Dis gon' be gud.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't