Hardware, virtualisation and services giant EMC has announced its first-quarter results for 2013 and while its finances are broadly positive, the devil's in the detail. EMC's revenues for the first quarter of 2013 were a record $5.39 billion - lower than Wall Street's estimates - and its profits were down by a smidge. The mid- …
Why buy a VNX?
If you're buying a VNX around now you might want to sign an NDA and take a look at the roadmap. Just saying.
No need for a NDA just wait until EMC World in May since that is when EMC announces new products.
Sounds like something wicked this way comes.....
Re: New products
Word has it the project isn't on schedule and it will be announced at VMworld instead.
NDA mostly refers to why EMC won't push VNX on customers that can wait a few quarters. Dis gon' be gud.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can