Hardware, virtualisation and services giant EMC has announced its first-quarter results for 2013 and while its finances are broadly positive, the devil's in the detail. EMC's revenues for the first quarter of 2013 were a record $5.39 billion - lower than Wall Street's estimates - and its profits were down by a smidge. The mid- …
Why buy a VNX?
If you're buying a VNX around now you might want to sign an NDA and take a look at the roadmap. Just saying.
No need for a NDA just wait until EMC World in May since that is when EMC announces new products.
Sounds like something wicked this way comes.....
Re: New products
Word has it the project isn't on schedule and it will be announced at VMworld instead.
NDA mostly refers to why EMC won't push VNX on customers that can wait a few quarters. Dis gon' be gud.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2