Security researchers have discovered a strain of malware that targets the QUIK stockbroking application. The malware has been used in a string of attacks since November 2012, according to Russian security firm Group-IB. Cyber-criminals have traditionally targeted private and corporate banking accounts, using malware (such as …
Few simple firewall rules: blocking anything that doesn't access the said stock exchange.
Use proxy for any regular web (and block the social crap site), setup a local mail server and then block the rest. The trader won't need more network access.
Banks are usually flooded by super paranoid "security guys", if they take care VNC alike stuff won't be an issue.
In mother Russia...
Stocks trade you.
Strain of stockbroking malware ..
Who is is going to protect us from all this trojan UNIX spyware ..
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad