Security researchers have discovered a strain of malware that targets the QUIK stockbroking application. The malware has been used in a string of attacks since November 2012, according to Russian security firm Group-IB. Cyber-criminals have traditionally targeted private and corporate banking accounts, using malware (such as …
Few simple firewall rules: blocking anything that doesn't access the said stock exchange.
Use proxy for any regular web (and block the social crap site), setup a local mail server and then block the rest. The trader won't need more network access.
Banks are usually flooded by super paranoid "security guys", if they take care VNC alike stuff won't be an issue.
In mother Russia...
Stocks trade you.
Strain of stockbroking malware ..
Who is is going to protect us from all this trojan UNIX spyware ..
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9