Samsung and five other South Korean tech firms are set to team up on a $22 million government-backed project to research new memory chip technology. The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy announced the initiative, which will feature Korean tech behemoth Samsung as well as memory chip maker SK Hynix, according to Korean news …
25 billion won (£14.6m/$22.3m)
Wot US $ and £stg and no Euros?
Re: 25 billion won (£14.6m/$22.3m)
Because all the euros are in Germany and the Germans aren't big Reg readers.
FWIW 100 Million Dollars...
100 Million US Dollars would fill a grocery store pallet to about 6 feet.
22 MM is less than two feet.
Is that a huge mound?
Not that I wouldn't stop to pick it up...
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix