Samsung and five other South Korean tech firms are set to team up on a $22 million government-backed project to research new memory chip technology. The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy announced the initiative, which will feature Korean tech behemoth Samsung as well as memory chip maker SK Hynix, according to Korean news …
25 billion won (£14.6m/$22.3m)
Wot US $ and £stg and no Euros?
Re: 25 billion won (£14.6m/$22.3m)
Because all the euros are in Germany and the Germans aren't big Reg readers.
FWIW 100 Million Dollars...
100 Million US Dollars would fill a grocery store pallet to about 6 feet.
22 MM is less than two feet.
Is that a huge mound?
Not that I wouldn't stop to pick it up...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16