Samsung and five other South Korean tech firms are set to team up on a $22 million government-backed project to research new memory chip technology. The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy announced the initiative, which will feature Korean tech behemoth Samsung as well as memory chip maker SK Hynix, according to Korean news …
25 billion won (£14.6m/$22.3m)
Wot US $ and £stg and no Euros?
Re: 25 billion won (£14.6m/$22.3m)
Because all the euros are in Germany and the Germans aren't big Reg readers.
FWIW 100 Million Dollars...
100 Million US Dollars would fill a grocery store pallet to about 6 feet.
22 MM is less than two feet.
Is that a huge mound?
Not that I wouldn't stop to pick it up...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS