Samsung and five other South Korean tech firms are set to team up on a $22 million government-backed project to research new memory chip technology. The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy announced the initiative, which will feature Korean tech behemoth Samsung as well as memory chip maker SK Hynix, according to Korean news …
25 billion won (£14.6m/$22.3m)
Wot US $ and £stg and no Euros?
Re: 25 billion won (£14.6m/$22.3m)
Because all the euros are in Germany and the Germans aren't big Reg readers.
FWIW 100 Million Dollars...
100 Million US Dollars would fill a grocery store pallet to about 6 feet.
22 MM is less than two feet.
Is that a huge mound?
Not that I wouldn't stop to pick it up...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE