Scale-out filer storage start-up Gridstore's founder is shuffling sideways to the CTO spot as his firm recruits a new CEO. Gridstore was founded by its previous CEO, Kelly Murphy, and its chairman is Geoff Barrall of Drobo and BlueArc fame. Now, Murphy has stepped back to the chief technology officer role and brought aboard …
"Scale-out filer storage start-up Gridstore's founder is shuffling sideways to the CTO spot as his firm recruits a new CEO."
Is there any chance that these articles could be written in English so that the rest of us who don't speak gibberish could have a fighting chance of understanding them?
How can a dumb (non-scalable) standard NAS from Tandberg be deemed a competitive product to a full featured scale out NAS from Gridstor? Surely the real competition is from the likes of Scale Computing and Overland SnapScale? Or, does the author know something we do not?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search