Reg research shows that you are going to be mixing your platforms and deployment models in the future. So, the next question is, which apps and workloads run on which platforms? You have never had more choice. Our next Regcast examines how you make those decisions. You're constrained by resources, technology and politics, but …
Best place to work to avoid a heavy workload....
Won't get many down votes till Monday, the constantly web surfing at work Public Servants all go home by 1pm on a Friday.
See Never a more true work spoken, Saturday 8.30am and no downvotes, public servants don't go in for long hours.
Yeah, all those public servants sodding off on a Friday at 1pm, unlike us private company employees, who just dick around on the internet all Friday afternoon... Err...
One downvote on Monday morning....
Must have just got into work.
Still if its too stressful at least a public servant has good sick pay.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball