Reg research shows that you are going to be mixing your platforms and deployment models in the future. So, the next question is, which apps and workloads run on which platforms? You have never had more choice. Our next Regcast examines how you make those decisions. You're constrained by resources, technology and politics, but …
Best place to work to avoid a heavy workload....
Won't get many down votes till Monday, the constantly web surfing at work Public Servants all go home by 1pm on a Friday.
See Never a more true work spoken, Saturday 8.30am and no downvotes, public servants don't go in for long hours.
Yeah, all those public servants sodding off on a Friday at 1pm, unlike us private company employees, who just dick around on the internet all Friday afternoon... Err...
One downvote on Monday morning....
Must have just got into work.
Still if its too stressful at least a public servant has good sick pay.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer