We asked three experts, an analyst, a sysadmin, and a vendor consultant, to give us their views on how best to introduce major changes to data centre operations. Their contributions are below. Tony Lock, programme director, Freeform Dynamics It is a standing joke in IT that the answer to the question of how to arrive at the …
microsoft trying to flog their cloud stuff again
they've done it before on here.
> how best to introduce major changes to data centre operations.
And we have;
The analyst, who suggests analysing things first
The sysadmin, who recommends convincing the CIO that the admins have the answer.
The Microsoft consultant who recommends the Microsoft cloud.
I'll bet if you'd asked an Oracle rep he'd have suggested buying a database, and a Cap Gemini staffer would have recommended outsourcing it all.
Me? It's Friday, I suggest discussing it down the pub over a pint. Cheers
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...