We asked three experts, an analyst, a sysadmin, and a vendor consultant, to give us their views on how best to introduce major changes to data centre operations. Their contributions are below. Tony Lock, programme director, Freeform Dynamics It is a standing joke in IT that the answer to the question of how to arrive at the …
microsoft trying to flog their cloud stuff again
they've done it before on here.
> how best to introduce major changes to data centre operations.
And we have;
The analyst, who suggests analysing things first
The sysadmin, who recommends convincing the CIO that the admins have the answer.
The Microsoft consultant who recommends the Microsoft cloud.
I'll bet if you'd asked an Oracle rep he'd have suggested buying a database, and a Cap Gemini staffer would have recommended outsourcing it all.
Me? It's Friday, I suggest discussing it down the pub over a pint. Cheers
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders