Check Point is baking in cyber-espionage defences to its enterprise firewall and gateway security products with the incorporation of sandbox-style technology. "Threat emulation" software blades for Check Point firewalls will be available later in Q2 2013 and will add to other threat prevention layers, such as anti-virus and anti …
if the malware turns off under virtualization
Isn't the solution obvious?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search