The Pawsey Centre in Western Australia – which among other things will carry the computational burdens of the country's contribution to the Square Kilometre Array Telescope – has begun commissioning its 69 Teraflop Sandy Bridge-based Cray machine due to go live in July 2013. For iVec and the CSIRO (which is acting as procurement …
All connected by...
...shitty old copper? That'd be Abbott's view of the future.
Re: All connected by...
... and pair gain units
The Wild West
Ah yes. Brian Burke, Rothwells, Peter Dowding, David Parker, Laurie Connel, Alan Bond, the Mickelberg Stitch
The state's institutions provide an almanac of corruption.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders