The Pawsey Centre in Western Australia – which among other things will carry the computational burdens of the country's contribution to the Square Kilometre Array Telescope – has begun commissioning its 69 Teraflop Sandy Bridge-based Cray machine due to go live in July 2013. For iVec and the CSIRO (which is acting as procurement …
All connected by...
...shitty old copper? That'd be Abbott's view of the future.
Re: All connected by...
... and pair gain units
The Wild West
Ah yes. Brian Burke, Rothwells, Peter Dowding, David Parker, Laurie Connel, Alan Bond, the Mickelberg Stitch
The state's institutions provide an almanac of corruption.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months