Google is hoping its Project Glass augmented-reality headsets will be the next big thing and has convinced two of the most venerable VC firms to put their money behind the venture, creating what they're calling the "Glass Collective." Glass Collective Welcome to the Collective "We've formed the Glass Collective, an investment …
The people in that picture look like absolute horses asses. At least the one on the right seems to know it. I just can't see that look being popular.
I know their names
You didn't give their names under the picture but I can tell you who they are:
One of Three, Two of Three and Three of Three.
"...crack at the head-mounted hardware...". Yes, the guy on the left does have a head that looks remarkably like an egg, and you have exercised remarkable restraint. Well done.
Telepathy One instead, please
Assuming the T1 works as advertised then Google need to at least make Glass look like this or give up now.
Re: Telepathy One instead, please
What I saw was a load of people having to hold a "wearable" device in the right position using both hands!
The first guy is Beldar's brother. http://www.imdb.co.uk/title/tt0106598/
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know