Dell shareholder Southeastern Asset Management has said that the board's assessment of the buyout deal offered by Michael Dell and Silver Lake is flawed and it's only rushing to sell because Michael Dell wants to buy. The shareholder published an open letter accusing the board of focusing disproportionately on the computing …
"Pell-mell Dell sell = 'Like hell' yell from SAM"
Kudos on that!
Got in before me. Just imagine a polite golf clap from me.
Reg veg-heads wedge sub-head leg. to the edge?
Pell-mell Dell sell spells 'Like hell' yell from SAM
--there, fixed it for you.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion