Dell shareholder Southeastern Asset Management has said that the board's assessment of the buyout deal offered by Michael Dell and Silver Lake is flawed and it's only rushing to sell because Michael Dell wants to buy. The shareholder published an open letter accusing the board of focusing disproportionately on the computing …
"Pell-mell Dell sell = 'Like hell' yell from SAM"
Kudos on that!
Got in before me. Just imagine a polite golf clap from me.
Reg veg-heads wedge sub-head leg. to the edge?
Pell-mell Dell sell spells 'Like hell' yell from SAM
--there, fixed it for you.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market