Dell shareholder Southeastern Asset Management has said that the board's assessment of the buyout deal offered by Michael Dell and Silver Lake is flawed and it's only rushing to sell because Michael Dell wants to buy. The shareholder published an open letter accusing the board of focusing disproportionately on the computing …
"Pell-mell Dell sell = 'Like hell' yell from SAM"
Kudos on that!
Got in before me. Just imagine a polite golf clap from me.
Reg veg-heads wedge sub-head leg. to the edge?
Pell-mell Dell sell spells 'Like hell' yell from SAM
--there, fixed it for you.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE