Dell shareholder Southeastern Asset Management has said that the board's assessment of the buyout deal offered by Michael Dell and Silver Lake is flawed and it's only rushing to sell because Michael Dell wants to buy. The shareholder published an open letter accusing the board of focusing disproportionately on the computing …
"Pell-mell Dell sell = 'Like hell' yell from SAM"
Kudos on that!
Got in before me. Just imagine a polite golf clap from me.
Reg veg-heads wedge sub-head leg. to the edge?
Pell-mell Dell sell spells 'Like hell' yell from SAM
--there, fixed it for you.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'