Dell shareholder Southeastern Asset Management has said that the board's assessment of the buyout deal offered by Michael Dell and Silver Lake is flawed and it's only rushing to sell because Michael Dell wants to buy. The shareholder published an open letter accusing the board of focusing disproportionately on the computing …
"Pell-mell Dell sell = 'Like hell' yell from SAM"
Kudos on that!
Got in before me. Just imagine a polite golf clap from me.
Reg veg-heads wedge sub-head leg. to the edge?
Pell-mell Dell sell spells 'Like hell' yell from SAM
--there, fixed it for you.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan