When you're a company that produces the tech that salespeople, customer relationship managers, and general biz-types use, it'd be astonishing if you did not have a mobile device strategy. Therefore, Salesforce's announcement on Tuesday that it has a great big mobile toolkit did not surprise us. The "Salesforce Platform Mobile …
"Our goal is to make it as easy to build an application as it is to build a website"
And as soon as you do that, every idiot that can string compilable code together is going to publish an app.
I'd hate to see app stores turned into the modern equivalent of GeoCities.
Re: "Our goal is to make it as easy to build an application as it is to build a website"
already happened, I delete about 19 out of 20 apps i install, most are copies of each other and few are more than a template or an only online experience.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!