When you're a company that produces the tech that salespeople, customer relationship managers, and general biz-types use, it'd be astonishing if you did not have a mobile device strategy. Therefore, Salesforce's announcement on Tuesday that it has a great big mobile toolkit did not surprise us. The "Salesforce Platform Mobile …
"Our goal is to make it as easy to build an application as it is to build a website"
And as soon as you do that, every idiot that can string compilable code together is going to publish an app.
I'd hate to see app stores turned into the modern equivalent of GeoCities.
Re: "Our goal is to make it as easy to build an application as it is to build a website"
already happened, I delete about 19 out of 20 apps i install, most are copies of each other and few are more than a template or an only online experience.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise