Texan cloud prospector Rackspace hopes to strike gold by partnering up with mobile-focused companies to mine a rich vein of developer services. The company announced on Tuesday a scheme that sees it offer free "mobile cloud stacks" service to developers, while partnering with mobile-specialist companies for additional services …
Seriously - where do I sign up for this free cloudy stuff you speak of? Can't find mention of it anywhere on rackspace...
Paris - cause I'm clueless
There is a FAQ section that is a bit hidden on the website:
This should provide the information you are looking for. If not, you can reach out to the sales team at (800) 480-3163 and tell them you are interested in 'mobile stacks'. Hope this helps.
I contacted Rackspace customer service after reading this article and they didn't have a clue about free "mobile cloud stacks". Would be nice to know the origin of this story...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones