Many organisations today are facing the challenge of fast-changing operating conditions. At the same time, they are ever more dependent on the data and information they hold. How can they best store and protect corporate data? Is cloud the right answer or only part of it? Securing and protecting data has been a major issue for …
The time has come to "right-place" data!
Great post! Protecting data is an ever-present requirement and sometimes it feels like "nothing has changed" except there is more data. But this article brings to light some of the important PHYSICAL realities that dictate where and how data can be protected. Also worth a read on the same topic is this post by Eric Carter: http://blog.riverbed.com/2013/04/data-theft-a-huge-concern-for-business.html
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe