Many organisations today are facing the challenge of fast-changing operating conditions. At the same time, they are ever more dependent on the data and information they hold. How can they best store and protect corporate data? Is cloud the right answer or only part of it? Securing and protecting data has been a major issue for …
The time has come to "right-place" data!
Great post! Protecting data is an ever-present requirement and sometimes it feels like "nothing has changed" except there is more data. But this article brings to light some of the important PHYSICAL realities that dictate where and how data can be protected. Also worth a read on the same topic is this post by Eric Carter: http://blog.riverbed.com/2013/04/data-theft-a-huge-concern-for-business.html
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'