Ziv and Oded Kedem's latest venture, Zerto, provides hypervisor-based replication for VMware. Thanks to lashings of venture capital dollars it has been growing steadily since its stealth beginnings in 2009. The company emerged from stealth in July 2011, having started with $6 million of seed and A-round funding. A $15 million …
Delayed Recover more like.. Estimated time remaining: 6 Days, 4H 50M
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks