Ziv and Oded Kedem's latest venture, Zerto, provides hypervisor-based replication for VMware. Thanks to lashings of venture capital dollars it has been growing steadily since its stealth beginnings in 2009. The company emerged from stealth in July 2011, having started with $6 million of seed and A-round funding. A $15 million …
Delayed Recover more like.. Estimated time remaining: 6 Days, 4H 50M
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015