Windows Azure is growing up, and Redmond is telling the world that many components of it are now ready to be put to work in production environments. The company made several announcements on Monday relating to Azure's maturation, including the shift of Azure Active Directory into general availability, the launch (in preview) of …
Any news about PCI-DSS compliance or is that still too grown-up for Azure?
In the early days of Azure there was a lot of talk about lots of security verifications being done (usual alpha-numeric soup of standard identifiers).
So it is possible PCI-DSS is covered.
But likely you'll need to ask Microsoft directly if a hunt for "Azure security compliance" fails to show anything.
I think it's a custom to give a cash gift to the subject of the Bar Mitzvah. So it's more $$$ to MS then.
I assume if Azure is Jewish then it's had a Brit Milah too...
I guess this would explain calendar issues. Also, has anyone noticed anything weird about its performance on Saturdays?
That is all.
SSL certificate renewal automated=mature?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks