Samsung Electronics said today that it won't be posting record quarterly earnings for the first time since 2011 when it announces profit for January to March this year. The Korean chaebol said that it estimates an operating profit of about 8.7 trillion won ($7.7bn) for the first quarter of 2013 on sales of around 52 trillion won …
And that in a quarter where they've blown a months top end sales.
Can't imagine many people have bought S3s in the last month.
Until they release the suitcase sized S5.........
Apple needn't worry
Its not as though South Korea is going to be around by the end of next quarter.
They can't stop copying Apple
Now they even miss the ANALysts expectations...
Re: They can't stop copying Apple
They outperformed the analysts' expectations to the tune of $700m.
The Wall Street Guys© their shares should go down in price, and everyone will say they lack innovation etc.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...