What the Zeus is going on? STEC has changed to sTec and it's bragging about its new direct and channel sales program. What's happened is that STEC - sorry, sTec - is adding both direct sales and channel sales alongside its mainstream OEM sales organisation. sTec reckons its enterprise customers will buy direct through OEMs, but …
gOing bUst sOon
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you