Zurich-based infrastructure-as-a-service slinger CloudSigma has moved to all flash storage for the data center infrastructure running its cloud. Its migration to an all-SSD cloud is designed to deal with the randomized, multi-tenant access patterns of a public cloud, the company said in a statement announcing the move on Tuesday …
Re: Headline irony
Just like Azure already did then...Azure moved to SSD some time ago, and hence now outperforms Amazon cloud on storage performance benchmarks....
"The infrastructure provider is moving all of its customers off of disak and onto SSD hardware provided by data center startup SolidFire."
Presumably you mean disk? Or dhansak?
Sorry, I can't help it.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes