Zurich-based infrastructure-as-a-service slinger CloudSigma has moved to all flash storage for the data center infrastructure running its cloud. Its migration to an all-SSD cloud is designed to deal with the randomized, multi-tenant access patterns of a public cloud, the company said in a statement announcing the move on Tuesday …
Re: Headline irony
Just like Azure already did then...Azure moved to SSD some time ago, and hence now outperforms Amazon cloud on storage performance benchmarks....
"The infrastructure provider is moving all of its customers off of disak and onto SSD hardware provided by data center startup SolidFire."
Presumably you mean disk? Or dhansak?
Sorry, I can't help it.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant