Zurich-based infrastructure-as-a-service slinger CloudSigma has moved to all flash storage for the data center infrastructure running its cloud. Its migration to an all-SSD cloud is designed to deal with the randomized, multi-tenant access patterns of a public cloud, the company said in a statement announcing the move on Tuesday …
Re: Headline irony
Just like Azure already did then...Azure moved to SSD some time ago, and hence now outperforms Amazon cloud on storage performance benchmarks....
"The infrastructure provider is moving all of its customers off of disak and onto SSD hardware provided by data center startup SolidFire."
Presumably you mean disk? Or dhansak?
Sorry, I can't help it.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?