Zurich-based infrastructure-as-a-service slinger CloudSigma has moved to all flash storage for the data center infrastructure running its cloud. Its migration to an all-SSD cloud is designed to deal with the randomized, multi-tenant access patterns of a public cloud, the company said in a statement announcing the move on Tuesday …
Re: Headline irony
Just like Azure already did then...Azure moved to SSD some time ago, and hence now outperforms Amazon cloud on storage performance benchmarks....
"The infrastructure provider is moving all of its customers off of disak and onto SSD hardware provided by data center startup SolidFire."
Presumably you mean disk? Or dhansak?
Sorry, I can't help it.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan