Zurich-based infrastructure-as-a-service slinger CloudSigma has moved to all flash storage for the data center infrastructure running its cloud. Its migration to an all-SSD cloud is designed to deal with the randomized, multi-tenant access patterns of a public cloud, the company said in a statement announcing the move on Tuesday …
Re: Headline irony
Just like Azure already did then...Azure moved to SSD some time ago, and hence now outperforms Amazon cloud on storage performance benchmarks....
"The infrastructure provider is moving all of its customers off of disak and onto SSD hardware provided by data center startup SolidFire."
Presumably you mean disk? Or dhansak?
Sorry, I can't help it.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle