A proposal document we've seen from a Nimble Storage reseller has shown that Nimble is branding its Proactive Wellness feature as Infosight. What it means: Nimble Storage uses its customer array sensor data to predict, amongst others: when a storage array will fill up; when a drive may fail, complete with an automatically-opened …
Buff Stewie, that's why.
I'm missing something here. Ever since the 60s 'Nimble' has been a starch reduced bread. 'Proactive Wellness' would appear to be what they have been about all along.
It works; better than my brain anyways.
I'm a happy Nimble customer because their support (with the system heartbeats, etc) has saved my bacon a few times. For example; the UBD moment when I downsized a LUN on the SAN *before* I shrank it on the VMware guest & host. Oh, how we laughed - after it was fixed...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media