A proposal document we've seen from a Nimble Storage reseller has shown that Nimble is branding its Proactive Wellness feature as Infosight. What it means: Nimble Storage uses its customer array sensor data to predict, amongst others: when a storage array will fill up; when a drive may fail, complete with an automatically-opened …
Buff Stewie, that's why.
I'm missing something here. Ever since the 60s 'Nimble' has been a starch reduced bread. 'Proactive Wellness' would appear to be what they have been about all along.
It works; better than my brain anyways.
I'm a happy Nimble customer because their support (with the system heartbeats, etc) has saved my bacon a few times. For example; the UBD moment when I downsized a LUN on the SAN *before* I shrank it on the VMware guest & host. Oh, how we laughed - after it was fixed...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Oz bank in comedy Heartbleed blog FAIL