Platform-as-a-service Heroku spent two years misleading customers because it was so focused on building a new product that it didn't bother to update old documentation – this is unacceptable. The Salesforce-owned company admitted on Wednesday that customers using its 'Bamboo" application automation technology could have spent …
They seem to have been defrauding customers by secretly changing the service they paid for to an inferior product, yet they're getting away with claiming mere 'documentation error'.
Or am I reading it wrong?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA