Platform-as-a-service Heroku spent two years misleading customers because it was so focused on building a new product that it didn't bother to update old documentation – this is unacceptable. The Salesforce-owned company admitted on Wednesday that customers using its 'Bamboo" application automation technology could have spent …
They seem to have been defrauding customers by secretly changing the service they paid for to an inferior product, yet they're getting away with claiming mere 'documentation error'.
Or am I reading it wrong?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests