Platform-as-a-service Heroku spent two years misleading customers because it was so focused on building a new product that it didn't bother to update old documentation – this is unacceptable. The Salesforce-owned company admitted on Wednesday that customers using its 'Bamboo" application automation technology could have spent …
They seem to have been defrauding customers by secretly changing the service they paid for to an inferior product, yet they're getting away with claiming mere 'documentation error'.
Or am I reading it wrong?
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe