Platform-as-a-service Heroku spent two years misleading customers because it was so focused on building a new product that it didn't bother to update old documentation – this is unacceptable. The Salesforce-owned company admitted on Wednesday that customers using its 'Bamboo" application automation technology could have spent …
They seem to have been defrauding customers by secretly changing the service they paid for to an inferior product, yet they're getting away with claiming mere 'documentation error'.
Or am I reading it wrong?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS