The Kingdom of Bahrain should have completed its 4G auction by now, but instead the process has been kicked into touch following legal action from an excluded operator. The auction, cleverly titled "Post 3G" (PDF, slide deck with plenty of visuals), was announced last November and initally open to all, but lobbying from the …
Jobs for the Boys
Blimey, and I thought our government was into Cronyism.
Our nation is positively saintly in the world scheme of things and international backsheesh standards, in my experience.
In this country, one would not dream of pressing a bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label into the hands of a traffic policeman or minor civil service in order to avoid a speeding fine or to get a visa processed.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS