You can see it now, Ives and Cook, in the boardroom ...
and they even have a Apple confidential manual for the process:
1.Assemble the Cook, Ives and company. The number of participants must be divisible by three and, obviously, no fewer than three people should attempt the séance.
2. Choose the medium amongst the participants.
3. Either an oval or round table can be used. Some proponents suggest in the middle of the table should be placed some simple, natural aromatic food, such as fresh bread or soup, or Jobs favourite odour (money?).
4. Illuminate three candles (or a number divisible by three), the better. Job will like warmth and light after being in the box for so long.
5. Seated around the table equidistantly, the participants must all join hands.
6. Summon Jobs. The participants must speak words together: "Our beloved Jobs, we bring you gifts from life into death. Commune with us, Jobs, and move among us." Wait for a response. If no rsponse, repeat the chant until the Jobs responds.
7. If and when the Jobs responds, usually through the chosen medium - ask your questions. Basic, simple, first. Yes and no questions at first, one rap for no, two raps for yes, After Jobs finds his voice, you may ask any kind of question.
8. If the séance seems to get out of hand, end the session by breaking the circle of hands, extinguishing the candles and turning on the lights. Jobs has no control!
9. When you're done with your questioning, thank Jobs for joining you and tell him to go in peace. Break the circle of hands and extinguish the candles.