Charlie Kindel, a former Microsoft exec who once managed developer outreach for Windows Phone, among other things, has reportedly joined Amazon to oversee a secret project in "a totally new area" for the online retailer. Kindel tipped his hand regarding the new position on Monday when he updated his LinkedIn page to reflect the …
Well I haven't landed a job there but Amazon did contact me via linked in just the other day. My profile shows almost nothing but mobile related experience so they might very well be making a phone.
I got beaten to the Kindel/Kindle joke.
A locked phone that makes call, sends texts and emails to Amazon so that you can buy things....
Just what we want.
Is this to ensure that Amazon now goes the way of Nokia?
I'm amazed it took him so long to move on, he was a bit of a loose cannon.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS