Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen is dipping into his billionaire pockets for an office in Silicon Valley to make new investments in emerging tech and internet companies. The office will be part of Allen's Vulcan Capital, the investment arm of Vulcan, which manages the former Redmonder's personal $15bn fortune. The Palo Alto- …
So were the i4i dmages against MS upheld?
Biggest patent infringement vedict upheld on appeal ever.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen