Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen is dipping into his billionaire pockets for an office in Silicon Valley to make new investments in emerging tech and internet companies. The office will be part of Allen's Vulcan Capital, the investment arm of Vulcan, which manages the former Redmonder's personal $15bn fortune. The Palo Alto- …
So were the i4i dmages against MS upheld?
Biggest patent infringement vedict upheld on appeal ever.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base