back to article Lost CASSiE search moves up a gear

Elite teams of Warwick University quadcopter operatives will take to the skies this weekend in search of CASSiE the Cosmic Hedgehog, missing since a high-altitude ballooning (HAB) mission went off the radar somewhere over Oxfordshire or Warwickshire. CASSiE the Cosmic Hedgehog Missing: CASSiE the cosmic hedgehog Following a …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Thriving Space Industry?

Since the cancellation of Black Arrow in the 70's Britain remains the only country to have successfully developed a satellite launch system and then to have abandoned it.

Silver badge
Unhappy

I can't believe that little fella is out there somewhere. Hopefully some kind old lady is feeding him milk and cat food.

Come home soon little CASSiE

Bronze badge

No milk please

It doesn't actually suit hedgehogs.

http://thehedgehog.co.uk/diet.htm

Remember Steve Fosset?

Took a month to find any evidence as to where he crashed.

Good luck with that then.

Re: Remember Steve Fosset - a month??

a month? I thought it was over a year.

Black Helicopters

I hope I'm wrong...

I hope she isn't in a cell with the Playmonaut, inside a miniature Baking Soda and Vinegar volcano, and that they find her safe and well. But I'm still going for the "someone is stealing our toy astronauts a la You Only Live Twice" theory.

Can I raise the dread possibility that CASSIE has defected and is even now supplying North Korea with the necessary technology to bombard America with stratospheric Kinder eggs and soft toys?

Mushroom

How very dare you, sir? How very dare you? She's a heroine, not a commie traitor! A heroine I tell you, a heroine!

One day, when your grandchildren graduate from "The CASSiE School of Rocket Boffinry", I hope you take a moment to remember your doubt and regret it. And donate a saucer of the Lactose free milk to the poor earthbound hedgehogs, or something.

It's a job for International Rescue!

Light up Thunderbird 1 and get it over the search area ASAP.

David Miliband! Your hour has come.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums