Just a month after chowing down on MongoDB provider ObjectRocket Rackspace is announcing plans to devour another company, this time gobbling up a Redis hoster Exceptional Cloud Services. The folks at the Texan cloud company just can't get enough NoSQL, and Thursday's acquisition sees them absorb a team familiar with both Redis …
A little Redis to go with your MongoDB, sir?
Finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.
But sir, it's only a tiny, little thin one.
What is Rackspace going to look like....
In just 3yrs? They're clearly gunning to be some sort of supercharged service provider. But I'll be fascinated to see if they make it, where its aspirations take it and who might speculate a buy-out en route.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars