Just a month after chowing down on MongoDB provider ObjectRocket Rackspace is announcing plans to devour another company, this time gobbling up a Redis hoster Exceptional Cloud Services. The folks at the Texan cloud company just can't get enough NoSQL, and Thursday's acquisition sees them absorb a team familiar with both Redis …
A little Redis to go with your MongoDB, sir?
Finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.
But sir, it's only a tiny, little thin one.
What is Rackspace going to look like....
In just 3yrs? They're clearly gunning to be some sort of supercharged service provider. But I'll be fascinated to see if they make it, where its aspirations take it and who might speculate a buy-out en route.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests