Just a month after chowing down on MongoDB provider ObjectRocket Rackspace is announcing plans to devour another company, this time gobbling up a Redis hoster Exceptional Cloud Services. The folks at the Texan cloud company just can't get enough NoSQL, and Thursday's acquisition sees them absorb a team familiar with both Redis …
A little Redis to go with your MongoDB, sir?
Finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.
But sir, it's only a tiny, little thin one.
What is Rackspace going to look like....
In just 3yrs? They're clearly gunning to be some sort of supercharged service provider. But I'll be fascinated to see if they make it, where its aspirations take it and who might speculate a buy-out en route.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity