Just a month after chowing down on MongoDB provider ObjectRocket Rackspace is announcing plans to devour another company, this time gobbling up a Redis hoster Exceptional Cloud Services. The folks at the Texan cloud company just can't get enough NoSQL, and Thursday's acquisition sees them absorb a team familiar with both Redis …
A little Redis to go with your MongoDB, sir?
Finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.
But sir, it's only a tiny, little thin one.
What is Rackspace going to look like....
In just 3yrs? They're clearly gunning to be some sort of supercharged service provider. But I'll be fascinated to see if they make it, where its aspirations take it and who might speculate a buy-out en route.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion