Just a month after chowing down on MongoDB provider ObjectRocket Rackspace is announcing plans to devour another company, this time gobbling up a Redis hoster Exceptional Cloud Services. The folks at the Texan cloud company just can't get enough NoSQL, and Thursday's acquisition sees them absorb a team familiar with both Redis …
A little Redis to go with your MongoDB, sir?
Finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.
But sir, it's only a tiny, little thin one.
What is Rackspace going to look like....
In just 3yrs? They're clearly gunning to be some sort of supercharged service provider. But I'll be fascinated to see if they make it, where its aspirations take it and who might speculate a buy-out en route.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?