Storage-in-the-cloud startup Nirvanix has joined HP and Yahoo! in appointing a female CEO. Debra Chrapaty adds the CEO role to her existing executive chairwoman position, having joined Nirvanix' board in November last year following on from a $25 million C-round of funding led by Khosla Ventures in May 2012. She came to that …
Search them on google and you will be presented with this
"Enterprise Cloud Storage - Nirvanix Public Hybrid Private Clouds"
Public and Private god damn it these guys are good! Defying all logic!
Zynga? Aren't they a wee bit...dodgy? Why would one take a exec from them to do "Enterprise Cloud Storage - Nirvanix Public Hybrid Private Clouds"?
Something is wrong for sure. They're pretty new and already into their C round of funding. Even if they got acquired it is going to take a buyout of over $1 billion to make anyone but the VC's any money. Looking at their site I just don't see $1B+ of value.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab