First virtualization chewed up processors and regurgitated them as a pile of fungible compute resources, then it started gobbling storage, and now it's turned its hungry eye to networks, and IBM wants to help VMware, OpenStack, and others, do the chewing. IBM gave details on Tuesday of its Software Defined Networking for Virtual …
no link to source
Not even a single link to the IBM announcement ?
Re: no link to source
Agree, what is the product? Is this part of the PureFlex/Systems group... is it a separate appliance you just put on the edge of the network which then goes out a virtualizes/manages everything, much like IBM's SVC for storage?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes