First virtualization chewed up processors and regurgitated them as a pile of fungible compute resources, then it started gobbling storage, and now it's turned its hungry eye to networks, and IBM wants to help VMware, OpenStack, and others, do the chewing. IBM gave details on Tuesday of its Software Defined Networking for Virtual …
no link to source
Not even a single link to the IBM announcement ?
Re: no link to source
Agree, what is the product? Is this part of the PureFlex/Systems group... is it a separate appliance you just put on the edge of the network which then goes out a virtualizes/manages everything, much like IBM's SVC for storage?
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!