First virtualization chewed up processors and regurgitated them as a pile of fungible compute resources, then it started gobbling storage, and now it's turned its hungry eye to networks, and IBM wants to help VMware, OpenStack, and others, do the chewing. IBM gave details on Tuesday of its Software Defined Networking for Virtual …
no link to source
Not even a single link to the IBM announcement ?
Re: no link to source
Agree, what is the product? Is this part of the PureFlex/Systems group... is it a separate appliance you just put on the edge of the network which then goes out a virtualizes/manages everything, much like IBM's SVC for storage?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?