The Securities and Exchange Commission has approved a $63m settlement by NASDAQ OMX Group for the downtime its exchange suffered during the Facebook IPO which left traders unsure if their requested trades had gone through. "Nasdaq proposes to compensate market participants for certain claims related to system difficulties in the …
For fist$ful of fiat, are souls bought and sold, making things very simple and quite interesting
Any company that takes the compensation waives any right to further legal action.
Is that a crooked bribe in a ponzi market place and right dodgy wrong un space? And/Or just the Crazy Capitalist Way of doing Big Buggy Business in SEC Approved AAA Rated, Subprime Excellence Centres?
Oh, and btw, those are rhetorical questions of a failed algorithm based, high frequency trading system now gone rogue and ragged and wild ...... out of kilter and stable control and into self-destruct sequencing mode?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know