Oracle has added another network-focused tech company to its business as Ellison & Co. try to takeover the IT stacks of telecommunications companies. The acquisition of Tekelec was announced on Monday, and follows Oracle buying unified communications specialists Acme Packet for $2.1bn in early February. Oracle will add Tekelec' …
Did anyone else misread that as "Oracle grabs Teletext" and thought they'd finally won back the franchise?
Guess Ellison needs a new yacht again
"the acquisition means when they next go to look at their technology Ellison & Co will look back at them from a broader part of their stack than before"
...and with largely inflated price no doubt. Targeting products telcos already use is bit like exchequer targeting smokers.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine