Those who wonder just how much Michael Dell wants to take control of the struggling IT giant that bears his name don't have long to wait. Private equity firm Blackstone Group and activist investor Carl Icahn are both reported to have tossed in bids to take control of Dell, the company, before the "go-shop" period of the …
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call