back to article Calm a CARMA drama chameleon: Barça super waves ARMs, GPUs

Over the last few years, we’ve seen a steadily growing buzz surrounding the use of ARM processors in PCs, servers and supercomputers. Here, at this year's GPU Technology Conference in California, that buzz is even more pronounced. This is due to Nvidia's upcoming 64-bit "Project Denver" ARM cores, and advances in its graphics …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. envmod

brilliant

"Calm a CARMA drama chameleon" - best headline ever.

2. SimonP
    Thumb Up

Headline WIN

"Calm a CARMA drama chameleon"

Oh, very well done indeed!

3. Crisp
    Go

And the best headline of the week award goes to...

Dan Olds!

4. frank ly

If only their corporate logo ....

..... was a llama, being tended by a farmer.

5. kukreknecmi

Isnt this old, the way back to 2011? Also they are after combining Tesla via PCIe x4 on a Seco carrier board + infiniband adapter on x4 pcie. What i question is, populating 4 of theese Teslas on a i7 system seems logical, and connect to other nodes via infiniband. You need lower number of infiniband adapter, cheaper switches.

6. Dom 3

FCB branching out?

"Barça" only ever refers to the football club, amongst locals at any rate. The city is sometimes abbreviated to "Barna". And while I'm at it, a reminder that Barcelona is a Catalan city and pronouncing it in English with a Castilian 'th' just marks you out as a tonk, as the Catalan pronunciation is more or less the same as the English.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like