Over the last few years, we’ve seen a steadily growing buzz surrounding the use of ARM processors in PCs, servers and supercomputers. Here, at this year's GPU Technology Conference in California, that buzz is even more pronounced. This is due to Nvidia's upcoming 64-bit "Project Denver" ARM cores, and advances in its graphics …
"Calm a CARMA drama chameleon" - best headline ever.
"Calm a CARMA drama chameleon"
Oh, very well done indeed!
And the best headline of the week award goes to...
If only their corporate logo ....
..... was a llama, being tended by a farmer.
Isnt this old, the way back to 2011? Also they are after combining Tesla via PCIe x4 on a Seco carrier board + infiniband adapter on x4 pcie. What i question is, populating 4 of theese Teslas on a i7 system seems logical, and connect to other nodes via infiniband. You need lower number of infiniband adapter, cheaper switches.
FCB branching out?
"Barça" only ever refers to the football club, amongst locals at any rate. The city is sometimes abbreviated to "Barna". And while I'm at it, a reminder that Barcelona is a Catalan city and pronouncing it in English with a Castilian 'th' just marks you out as a tonk, as the Catalan pronunciation is more or less the same as the English.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?