STEC must be glad to say farewell to a year of poor results, which is what 2012 represented, but 2013's first quarter is going to slump further, according to the firm's projections at a recent earnings call. STEC's OEM business is not doing so well, and its replacement direct sales biz is off to a slow start. Negotiations with …
Here's a clue
2013 is going to look an awful lot like 2012 as far as a dead worldwide economic environment.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap