A rogue website that published the financial details on US celebs, politicians and other public figures was taken offline over the weekend - but not before it published the supposed credit reports of Bill Gates and CIA Director John Brennan. Meanwhile, all three of the major US credit agencies confirmed that fraudulent activity …
Paris has privates!
Who would care to read the credit statement of Paris Hilton? Let me guess, the heiress of a multi-billion dollar hotel fortune has good credit... who would have thought.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones