A rogue website that published the financial details on US celebs, politicians and other public figures was taken offline over the weekend - but not before it published the supposed credit reports of Bill Gates and CIA Director John Brennan. Meanwhile, all three of the major US credit agencies confirmed that fraudulent activity …
Paris has privates!
Who would care to read the credit statement of Paris Hilton? Let me guess, the heiress of a multi-billion dollar hotel fortune has good credit... who would have thought.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers