MapR Technologies, one of the commercializers of the Hadoop big data muncher, has pocketed another $30m to help it ramp up its business and keep it on track for what the company hopes will be an initial public offering.. While Cloudera was out of the gate early commercializing the Hadoop big data muncher, MapR was close behind ( …
Hadoop distie MapR trousers
I take it that Hadoop distie MapR trousers are the jeans with tight legs. low crotch and pants visible above the waistline that can be seen on Beau Brummell's successors.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON