MapR Technologies, one of the commercializers of the Hadoop big data muncher, has pocketed another $30m to help it ramp up its business and keep it on track for what the company hopes will be an initial public offering.. While Cloudera was out of the gate early commercializing the Hadoop big data muncher, MapR was close behind ( …
Hadoop distie MapR trousers
I take it that Hadoop distie MapR trousers are the jeans with tight legs. low crotch and pants visible above the waistline that can be seen on Beau Brummell's successors.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked