Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) declarations are always news, and with good reason: The ACCC's regulated prices set the floor underneath a host of retail services – mobile, broadband, telephony, business data and so on. New declarations are always accompanied by lobbying, both in media outlets and in the …
Goose or gander?
-- DCTS would be cheaper than the AVGC – quite a lot cheaper --
In aggregate, it is impossible to distinguish one service from another; it's all bits. This sounds as if some oh so CLEVER regulator has decided to treat bits differently based on where they go, perhaps assuming that if one sells ADSL he makes more money.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015