Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) declarations are always news, and with good reason: The ACCC's regulated prices set the floor underneath a host of retail services – mobile, broadband, telephony, business data and so on. New declarations are always accompanied by lobbying, both in media outlets and in the …
Goose or gander?
-- DCTS would be cheaper than the AVGC – quite a lot cheaper --
In aggregate, it is impossible to distinguish one service from another; it's all bits. This sounds as if some oh so CLEVER regulator has decided to treat bits differently based on where they go, perhaps assuming that if one sells ADSL he makes more money.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16