Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) declarations are always news, and with good reason: The ACCC's regulated prices set the floor underneath a host of retail services – mobile, broadband, telephony, business data and so on. New declarations are always accompanied by lobbying, both in media outlets and in the …
Goose or gander?
-- DCTS would be cheaper than the AVGC – quite a lot cheaper --
In aggregate, it is impossible to distinguish one service from another; it's all bits. This sounds as if some oh so CLEVER regulator has decided to treat bits differently based on where they go, perhaps assuming that if one sells ADSL he makes more money.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update