Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) declarations are always news, and with good reason: The ACCC's regulated prices set the floor underneath a host of retail services – mobile, broadband, telephony, business data and so on. New declarations are always accompanied by lobbying, both in media outlets and in the …
Goose or gander?
-- DCTS would be cheaper than the AVGC – quite a lot cheaper --
In aggregate, it is impossible to distinguish one service from another; it's all bits. This sounds as if some oh so CLEVER regulator has decided to treat bits differently based on where they go, perhaps assuming that if one sells ADSL he makes more money.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers