Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) declarations are always news, and with good reason: The ACCC's regulated prices set the floor underneath a host of retail services – mobile, broadband, telephony, business data and so on. New declarations are always accompanied by lobbying, both in media outlets and in the …
Goose or gander?
-- DCTS would be cheaper than the AVGC – quite a lot cheaper --
In aggregate, it is impossible to distinguish one service from another; it's all bits. This sounds as if some oh so CLEVER regulator has decided to treat bits differently based on where they go, perhaps assuming that if one sells ADSL he makes more money.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory