Two professors from MIT have won the Turing Award for their pioneering cryptography work. Shafi Goldwasser, the RSA Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT and a professor at Israel's Weizmann Institute of Science, and Silvio Micali, the MIT Ford Professor of Engineering, secured the award for " …
I already knew they were going to win it
But how I prove to you that I knew, without telling you how I knew - that's tricky :-)
Nice, and well deserved. Now when do Alice and Bob get an award for all the hard work they've put in all these years?
You only need to give the award to either Alice or Bob, not both. The other one will instantly receive it at the same time anyway.
Carol is snubbed once again. Three's a crowd, eh?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene