Two professors from MIT have won the Turing Award for their pioneering cryptography work. Shafi Goldwasser, the RSA Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT and a professor at Israel's Weizmann Institute of Science, and Silvio Micali, the MIT Ford Professor of Engineering, secured the award for " …
I already knew they were going to win it
But how I prove to you that I knew, without telling you how I knew - that's tricky :-)
Nice, and well deserved. Now when do Alice and Bob get an award for all the hard work they've put in all these years?
You only need to give the award to either Alice or Bob, not both. The other one will instantly receive it at the same time anyway.
Carol is snubbed once again. Three's a crowd, eh?
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER