Two professors from MIT have won the Turing Award for their pioneering cryptography work. Shafi Goldwasser, the RSA Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT and a professor at Israel's Weizmann Institute of Science, and Silvio Micali, the MIT Ford Professor of Engineering, secured the award for " …
I already knew they were going to win it
But how I prove to you that I knew, without telling you how I knew - that's tricky :-)
Nice, and well deserved. Now when do Alice and Bob get an award for all the hard work they've put in all these years?
You only need to give the award to either Alice or Bob, not both. The other one will instantly receive it at the same time anyway.
Carol is snubbed once again. Three's a crowd, eh?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?