Google has updated its BigQuery cloud analytic service to make it attractive to people familiar with SQL. The new features for the analytics-as-a-service (AaaS) – Big JOIN, Big Group Aggregations, and support for the TIMESTAMP data type – were released by Google on Thursday. They are designed to cut the steps developers need to …
Big Aaas Query
Why do I think of Father Jack when I read that?
Best Improvement for the "Cloud"
Call it what it is: OPD
OTHER PEOPLE'S DRIVES
The only 'cloud' is the one that prevents you from seeing your data stolen, analyzed and used against you for marketing/mining and nefarious purposes.
Dumbest idea since screen doors for submarines.
Buy your own externals, use your own basement.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat