Google has updated its BigQuery cloud analytic service to make it attractive to people familiar with SQL. The new features for the analytics-as-a-service (AaaS) – Big JOIN, Big Group Aggregations, and support for the TIMESTAMP data type – were released by Google on Thursday. They are designed to cut the steps developers need to …
Big Aaas Query
Why do I think of Father Jack when I read that?
Best Improvement for the "Cloud"
Call it what it is: OPD
OTHER PEOPLE'S DRIVES
The only 'cloud' is the one that prevents you from seeing your data stolen, analyzed and used against you for marketing/mining and nefarious purposes.
Dumbest idea since screen doors for submarines.
Buy your own externals, use your own basement.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple