Google has updated its BigQuery cloud analytic service to make it attractive to people familiar with SQL. The new features for the analytics-as-a-service (AaaS) – Big JOIN, Big Group Aggregations, and support for the TIMESTAMP data type – were released by Google on Thursday. They are designed to cut the steps developers need to …
Big Aaas Query
Why do I think of Father Jack when I read that?
Best Improvement for the "Cloud"
Call it what it is: OPD
OTHER PEOPLE'S DRIVES
The only 'cloud' is the one that prevents you from seeing your data stolen, analyzed and used against you for marketing/mining and nefarious purposes.
Dumbest idea since screen doors for submarines.
Buy your own externals, use your own basement.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook