Google has updated its BigQuery cloud analytic service to make it attractive to people familiar with SQL. The new features for the analytics-as-a-service (AaaS) – Big JOIN, Big Group Aggregations, and support for the TIMESTAMP data type – were released by Google on Thursday. They are designed to cut the steps developers need to …
Big Aaas Query
Why do I think of Father Jack when I read that?
Best Improvement for the "Cloud"
Call it what it is: OPD
OTHER PEOPLE'S DRIVES
The only 'cloud' is the one that prevents you from seeing your data stolen, analyzed and used against you for marketing/mining and nefarious purposes.
Dumbest idea since screen doors for submarines.
Buy your own externals, use your own basement.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan