Google has reportedly drop-kicked its mapping and commerce chief Jeff Huber into Sergey Brin's vanity project 'X' unit. The move apparently came within hours of Android boss Andy Rubin being shifted away from the mobile operating system he developed in 2003. Rubin was similarly plonked in with the GoogXer's. However, Google …
Re: Neither phish nor phowle
I guess it's another way of dealing with that tricky œ? Wiktionary has an entry 'manouvre' as 'a common misspelling' so presumably it's an easy one to get wrong.
X Marks The Spot...
Now let's see. Rubin's email about all alternatives to Java stating that they all "suck" featured prominently in the Oracle-Google suit. And now he's in Google X. And in Germany, Huber's Google Maps is in very hot water in concerning a Microsoft patent. And now he's in Google X too.
Google X - X marks the spot; that spot being, apparently, in Google Siberia.
I think it's more like google Xcrement. I'm sure he'll enjoy creating the next Wave.
"I think it's more like google Xcrement."
I believe you're right; I stand corrected.
The basement office will be a bummer
On the other hand if the job comes with the regulation ridiculously attractive partner. . .
Next Google X project?
How about implementing that "Don't be evil" idea they're always going on about?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?