Bromium has arrived as a sales force in the UK market with its strategy for making desktop computers secure using virtualisation technology. The firm, which already employs a R&D/engineering team in Cambridge, has now added sales and support operations for the UK and wider European market. It's also looking to recruit channel …
I need to play with this some; sounds interesting.
NSS Labs tested the product for free, but if you want to view the report it'll cost you $1500.
$ £ € ¥
The price of the product seems to be of the "if you have to ask..." level.
This all sounds too famililar
Sounds awfully a lot like http://qubes-os.org/trac
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL