Bromium has arrived as a sales force in the UK market with its strategy for making desktop computers secure using virtualisation technology. The firm, which already employs a R&D/engineering team in Cambridge, has now added sales and support operations for the UK and wider European market. It's also looking to recruit channel …
I need to play with this some; sounds interesting.
NSS Labs tested the product for free, but if you want to view the report it'll cost you $1500.
$ £ € ¥
The price of the product seems to be of the "if you have to ask..." level.
This all sounds too famililar
Sounds awfully a lot like http://qubes-os.org/trac
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS