Bromium has arrived as a sales force in the UK market with its strategy for making desktop computers secure using virtualisation technology. The firm, which already employs a R&D/engineering team in Cambridge, has now added sales and support operations for the UK and wider European market. It's also looking to recruit channel …
I need to play with this some; sounds interesting.
NSS Labs tested the product for free, but if you want to view the report it'll cost you $1500.
$ £ € ¥
The price of the product seems to be of the "if you have to ask..." level.
This all sounds too famililar
Sounds awfully a lot like http://qubes-os.org/trac
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth