Bromium has arrived as a sales force in the UK market with its strategy for making desktop computers secure using virtualisation technology. The firm, which already employs a R&D/engineering team in Cambridge, has now added sales and support operations for the UK and wider European market. It's also looking to recruit channel …
I need to play with this some; sounds interesting.
NSS Labs tested the product for free, but if you want to view the report it'll cost you $1500.
$ £ € ¥
The price of the product seems to be of the "if you have to ask..." level.
This all sounds too famililar
Sounds awfully a lot like http://qubes-os.org/trac
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?