Who'd have thought it? When flash array startup Skyera announced its $51m second round funding we knew Dell was leading it but what we didn't know was that disk drive bigwig Western Dig was in there too. WD appears to be lagging behind Seagate in adding a solid state drive dimension to its disk drive business. Seagate is …
Who's going to make the next flash move and what will it be?
(whipping open my trench coat)
Re: Who's going to make the next flash move and what will it be?
Haha... Unfortunately Storage is about building a solution unless you are reselling to someone else. Even Violin had to get in cahoots with Ver^H^H^H Symantec to get their solution going.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON