China’s social networks may not be as social as was first thought, after a new sample study found that over half of accounts on the Twitter-like Sina Weibo are inactive while fewer than 15 per cent of active accounts feature original posts. Hong Kong University researchers were keen to find out the truth about weibo, arguing …
Maybe it is a sign that people are becoming bored with social media, or they have all been arrested by the Chinese authorities for making the wrong kind of comments?
Though its pretty much the same as Facebook statistics.
"Though its pretty much the same as Facebook statistics."
Qualify. In what way?
What would be the results of the same test applied to twitter?
Probably the same. Take out all the auto-blogged product crap and you are left with a tiny minority of politicians and footballers talking into the air
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2