China’s social networks may not be as social as was first thought, after a new sample study found that over half of accounts on the Twitter-like Sina Weibo are inactive while fewer than 15 per cent of active accounts feature original posts. Hong Kong University researchers were keen to find out the truth about weibo, arguing …
Maybe it is a sign that people are becoming bored with social media, or they have all been arrested by the Chinese authorities for making the wrong kind of comments?
Though its pretty much the same as Facebook statistics.
"Though its pretty much the same as Facebook statistics."
Qualify. In what way?
What would be the results of the same test applied to twitter?
Probably the same. Take out all the auto-blogged product crap and you are left with a tiny minority of politicians and footballers talking into the air
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market